Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Paint the house

We are painting the house.  OURSELVES!  It is not too bad and when I was working on the back of the house (where it is one story), it went really quickly.  But now, I can't reach as high so there is a line around the top of the house that is white.  So now, it is just weird. 
Above is what the house used to look like.  This picture is a little old - say about 4 years but it was a white house with green shutters. Now it is starting to look like this . . .

Crazy!  The 1st picture looks beautiful - this one is a work in progress!  Wait till it is all done and THEN!  It will look great!
However, this picture is a great example of what I feel like my life is like right now - chaos, messy and nothing is completed.  Well, here's hoping that this gets done in the next month or two - although, according to the HOA -  I have a year to complete from the time I start.  Can I live like this for a year??? Could you???

2 comments:

  1. Pretty!! I love that color! I could live with the two-tone but I couldn't live with those hideous pallets in my driveway (haw! - at least your stack is small!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the house....You guys did a great job !!!!

    ReplyDelete