Wednesday, September 26, 2012

cut a tree

     Right now, the sidewalk guys are here.  YEAH! 
     Right now, they are cutting our corkscrew willow down for the sidewalk. 




     It is funny how little things hurt so very much.  It is just one more thing.  We planted it the spring after Emma was born.  Jarrad and his dad planted it.  I wanted a tree and Jarrad planted it for me.  He knew it was important to me - he is not really a "gardener" type but he always did those type of things for me.
   
Look to the left, you can see it at the corner of the house.
     I am glad that they are here and if it were any other day. A day where I wasn't tired, had a cold, or on my period, maybe I wouldn't be crying.  Maybe.  Maybe.  I wouldn't be crying over a tree.

     I don't think it is the tree I am crying for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment