Tuesday, August 13, 2013

It's the most wonderful time of the year. . .

See all of my lovely presents?  AKA - Emma's school supplies
  No, not Christmas.  SCHOOL!  Yes, school is starting in only a few short weeks and while a part of me is sad -babies growing up and all that -, another part feels like dancing through the house throwing petals into the air.  For one year, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning I will have a full 4 hours to myself.
   Ahhh!
   Next, year, I have to get a job.
   But for one year - one beautiful year - if I am tired, I can come home and take a NAP!  I can clean the house and it will stay clean (for 3 hours).  Dishes won't multiply every 5 minutes and NO ONE will be yelling for me for a grand total of 16 hours a week!
    Giddy giddy giddy!!!!

Sam's school supplies

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
With the school bus honking
And parents yelling  "Be of good cheer"
It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
It's the hap -happiest season of all
With the mommies all smiling and daddies high five-ing
When the bus comes to call
It's the hap - happiest season of all!

No comments:

Post a Comment