Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

Jarrad is starting the year out right- isn't he handsome?
     Why is it that at the end of every year I am always so happy for the new year to begin?  Always, the previous year didn't go as well as I wanted - didn't lose the weight, didn't get as organized (stop laughing my so called friends - I can hear you!  I can always do better.)  Didn't do as many projects, etc.  But the new year, oh the new year always has so much potential!  A whole new year with so many blank pages to be filled!  Whee!
    So I love to make resolutions!  And this year, I am going to make monthly resolutions - smaller chunks should be more easily accomplished, right?  Want to know what they are?  (Too bad if you don't 'cause you are still reading!)   So for this month it will be:
He has my kids excited about watching football!  
     1.  Get healthy - change from losing weight.  Tired of that battle.  I just want to be healthy and love the body I am in.  Plus size super model!  Physical, spiritual and mental health - all of that good stuff! This month - take my multivitamin daily (I am bad at that) and drink more water.  Concentrate on WHY I am eating things - for nutrition or to fulfill another need.  Find a year and a month verse to memorize.
     2.  Get all my birthday cards for this year ready to go this month so I don't have ahh, I forgot moments.  (see, better organization!)
     3.  Fill out all the "how is our store doing surveys".  Yep - silly but this is what I am going to do!  I am going to get one of those 1,000 gift cards they keep saying I am entered for (come on Target!!!)
     4.  Create a blog list so that I have something to refer to when I am "stuck".   
    What do you think of my plan for monthly goals?  What are you going to do with this year of potential?   Really, I want to know!
  

2 comments:

  1. I like your ideas of monthly goals rather than yearly goals!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks - I am hoping that this way it will stick. Already have # 4 done. If you get it off the internet - is that cheating? At least it is "done"!

      Delete