Saturday, December 8, 2012

bear butt

    So Samuel likes Brave.  In particular, he likes the little boys - Hamish, Harris and Hubert.  Probably because he can relate to their mischief.  And being a boy and 3, he really thought it HILARIOUS when their little "bear" butts were shown.  
    And I made the mistake of grabbing him when we were watching it, pulling at the back of his pants and saying "bear butt".  
    Which made him collapse in giggles.  Come on- little boy (and  girl) giggles are the best!
     So I did it again.
     Yeah.  I have no one to blame for the ultimate outcome but myself.
     In my defense, I was trying to teach him the duality of the word - bear and bare.  
    Ok, that was a lame excuse. . . 
    
    So, I was outside, chatting with the neighbors across the street, when I hear Samuel call, "Mommy!" 
    And I turn around just in time to see him pull his pants down and hear the rest of his sentence . . .
     "BEAR BUTT!" 

And that is part of the reason why this blog is titles "Minivandals".   

No comments:

Post a Comment