Friday, December 14, 2012

3rd hospital? Or 5th?

    This morning, Jarrad called and said he could come home today - yeah!
    Then he said that the doctor breezed in, told him that he could go home, told him to keep weight off it for 6 weeks and breezed out.  I am almost sure that it didn't happen that way but I know what it is like when you get news that you weren't expecting and can barely wrap your brain around it when they say "Do you have any questions?" and you are gaping at them like a fish and floundering like said fish out of water.  So, no, you have no questions right until they shut the door  behind themselves and you then have 20. 
    I just tried to call him with another one but he didn't pick up so I hope that means that he is getting some answers.
    Me, I put Sam in front of cartoons, crawled back into bed and proceeded to cry for 1/2 hour.  Then I showered, put on my big girl panties and now am going to get ready for the day.
    What else can you do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment