Wednesday, January 16, 2013

statement of purpose

    I have a lot of posts that I don't publish.  I will probably post them later so the events will be out of order but I may have achieved some emotional distance from the topic that will enable me to publish them.  So why don't I publish them?  Because sometimes, they are too much and I have to let them simmer before I send them out into the world.  So why publish at all?  Because I have read blogs about other paraplegic families and they have helped me.  I am not sure how to tag this so that it is available to others who might be looking to see if they are not alone but I will figure it out sometime. 
   I write because it is cathartic.  Sometimes, I can work out some of what I am feeling and am able to get on with my life. 
   I write because maybe my children will need to see this some day and will have a better understanding of what happened in their lives. 
   I write because it may help someone at some point. 



No comments:

Post a Comment