Friday, November 16, 2012

don't feel so good

    I feel blah.  My stomach is rumbly.  I have no motivation.  It sucks.  I just want to crawl in bed and not even sleep just lay there. 
    Can Sam just watch cartoons all day while I check out? 
    Blah.  No, I have to be "responsible" and try to do something around here on my check list.

1.  Paint the wall where dad installed a light switch for the exterior (he is coming next week, better get it done.)
2.  Go to CVS and get meds for Jarrad
3.  Post office
4.  Clean the kids bathroom because apparently they had a toothpaste fight. 
5.  Dishes - the never ending pile of dishes.  I need a new dog. 
6.  Make beds.
7.  Mulch. 
8.  Apply what I am calling rumble strips to ramp so Jarrad doesn't go skating down the ramp like he did on Wednesday.  That was kind of scary as I grabbed him and he dragged me along. 
9.  Go through all the papers on the desk and green counter
10.  Move things to garage and under house. 
11.  Work on dinner. 
     Blah!  I am going to lay down for a bit and hope I feel better when Charlie and Lola is over. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment