Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bad Mom

   I am a bad mom.  I don't want to be around my  kids right now - they are annoying! 
   Don't touch.
   Stop whining.
   Yes, you have to clean your room!
   Didn't I just tell you not to touch that?! 
   My sister wonders if they don't know.  Know what month this is.  If they don't understand at some level.  I am sure that they do.  At the very least, they are picking up on the tension. 
   And I am painting this year.  Ironic.  I am painting the deck and ramp.  Last year, after Jarrad "skied" down the ice covered ramp, we decided that we needed more traction.  Thus, to the hardware store I go.  I explain and they give me a product that we will see if it works.  But I need to paint the deck now while the weather is nice aka not 100 degrees.  But it is May and I am painting. 
Hmmmmmm. 
   By the way, I have 2 kids who are looking for a good home. . . we will pay for college.
   Takers? 
   Anyone???
   Yeah, that is what I thought. 

   ****

    (after story time with Daddy and a glass of wine for Mommy)
   Why do they have to be so cute and lovey? 
   Crap. 
   Now I am not annoyed anymore. 


1 comment:

  1. (((hugs))) I understand. May is our "anniversary" month of diagnosis day and still brings up such raw emotions. Have a huge glass of wine for me as I could use one about now (and will have one as soon as this baby pops out).

    ReplyDelete